Just popping in this morning to share a few things. My brain feels like listing my thoughts to here it goes…
1. Fall is breathtakingly beautiful.
2. My days look a little different with two kids in elementary school and one in preschool. It feels so strange…and wonderful…
3. I get to go shopping by myself.
4. I get to meet my husband for lunch.
5. I get to finish what I start.
6. I have quiet time.
7. I can go to a coffee shop.
8. I saw a mom with a little one in the grocery cart and almost cried.
9. We were talking about changing diapers last night and I DID cry because I don’t change diapers anymore. (Didn’t see that one coming.)
10. I love where I am. I love where I’ve been. I love where I’m going. But man! The kids are getting big.
11. I’m still trying to figure it all out. But, for anyone stumbling on this in the middle of tiny tots at home…it is a crazy hard season. CRAZY hard. But it doesn’t last. Nope, nope. It goes by in a blink.
12. I’m learning to how to fill my moment and days with things that bring life to my family and to me…praying, reading, baking, meal planning, organizing, shopping, walking, journaling, breathing deeply, keeping the van clean(isn). I know this season is not forever, so trying to figure out how to get the most out of it!
How about you?
Are things looking different in your life? Or, are you faithfully pushing through a season that has looked the same for a while. Isn’t it so nice to know that we have a God who is always doing something new in our lives? And yet, HE never changes. Pretty much awesome.
Thanks for reading my thoughts.
Singing His Grace,