- things that are enjoyable to me…ok, just plain fun (2,23,25)
- things I have loved to do in the past and have not done lately (1,3,11)
- things that will strengthen relationships that are important to me (5,13,26,30)
- things I have always wanted to do and have not yet done (4,7,8)
- things that are realistic and will make life better (10,24,28)
Read a whole novel.
- Visit the Biltmore Estate (expensive) OR the Virginia Creeper (free)
- Summit a mountain (basically go hiking but that didn’t sound as spectacular.)
Sew a pillow case dress for C.
- Finish my devotional book Jesus: 90 Days with The One and Only-Beth Moore.
Have a great family photo made.
- Finish C’s first year scrapbook (I know…super overdue).
- Make a photo book of B’s first year.
Organize all photos on the back up hard drive thingy. Figure out some type of “working” organization system for the clutter that always gathers on the kitchen counter. Start needle felting again. Finish a crocheting project…maybe something new now that I’ve conquered the hat :)
- Watch the entire Lord of the Rings extended version with my hubby…not in one sitting of course. (We did that a few Christmases ago…so fun!)
- Commit to memory 30 verses of scripture…note cards here I come!
- Make all my mom’s recipes from my childhood that I copied last spring.
Be at church…like sitting down in the service…at 9:30 on Sunday mornings.
- Have a yard sale. Cha-ching!
- Get my Christmas shopping done early…oh, I’m scared!
Get a jewelry box/or some type of storage system for jewelry.
- Try (again) to take the family camping this Fall….
Organize my “craft” area in the laundry room. Borrow from and return books to the Library ON TIME.
- Attend a concert with my hubby.
- Create and maintain an area in the garage and in the backyard where the kids can play.
- Buy a pair of heels.
Spend a morning with my friend Katie without our adorable children ;)
- Do “something” with my pictures from the mission trip to Romania this summer.
- Make walking and drinking water more a part of my everyday.
Write to Pravine, the little boy in India our family sponsors.
- Have a weekend get-a-way with my hubby…sans kiddos.